Pamela Gubbels, Director of Finance & Investments
The mission of the Budget Office is to prepare the County's budget for the fiscal year as a readable, informative and accurate forecast of the County's projected revenues and expenditures.
- The Budget Office annually prepares a proposed county budget to fairly and reasonably apportion the County's resources to accomplish its duties and responsibilities, and presents the proposed budget to the Commissioners Court for advise and approval.
- The Budget Office uses departmental budget requests and the County Auditor's revenue estimates to analyze and apportion the County's resources to best accomplish the County's goals.
- The Budget Office tracks and monitors the performance of county departments in meeting their budget goals.
- The Budget Officer also advises the Commissioners Court in ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of County operations.
- The Budget Office is responsible for the overall comprehensive planning of county operations, including preparing and updating the County's Long Term Comprehensive Plan.
Email us at, email@example.com, with your inquiries or questions.
I love spending time with my friends no matter what we're doing.
- Captain America Civil War
- Rush Hour
- High School Musical 2